Mag Drive Pump Series for Pulp & Paper Applications
The heavy-duty chemicals involved in pulp and paper processing are simply too harsh for many pumps to handle. For these applications, a reliable Finish Thompson mag drive pump offers the perfect solution. The sealless mag drive pump design delivers leak-free, long-lasting performance to meet the demands of the pulp and paper industry.
- Load/unload chemicals from trucks & rail cars
- Transfer chemicals to storage facilities
- Transfer chemicals to mixing tanks
- Transfer chemicals like sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide, hydrogen peroxide, sulfuric acid, and various dyes in processes such as washing, bleaching, digesting, and coloring
Engineered for extreme reliability in the most extreme chemical processing applications, Finish Thompson’s ULTRAChem® pumps are magnetically driven, ANSI dimensional pumps. They are constructed from tough ductile iron with ETFE lining for superior corrosion resistance.
- Sealless design – Powerful neodymium magnets drive the impeller through a carbon-filled ETFE lined barrier for dependable, leak-free operation.
- Fully supported shaft and self-aligning dual bushings – designed for optimum alignment to prevent premature wear.
- Complete encapsulation of inner drive magnets in ETFE – for ultimate corrosion protection.
DB Series, SP Series
Magnetically coupled, sealless centrifugal pumps. Finish Thompson DB Series and SP Series pumps are are designed from the ground up to pump corrosive chemicals in electroplating and anodizing facilities.
- No mechanical seal – Powerful rare earth magnetic drive system eliminates the troublesome mechanical seal.
- Corrosion resistant – Engineered for the most aggressive liquids, manufactured from polypropylene or PVDF.
- Run dry ability – Makes them less prone to operator error or system upset.
- Self-priming option – SP Series pumps can lift fluid from as deep as 25 feet (7.6 meters) below the pump or can pull liquid out of the top of a tank eliminating through-the-sidewall bulkhead fittings.