Finish Thompson drum pumps are extremely versatile and are not just for use in in drums. A wide range of tube lengths allow them to be used in drums, barrels, totes, IBCs (intermediate bulk containers) and other container sizes.
- PP, PVDF or 316SS tubes – Select based on your application
- Built-in hose and cord clips – Selected models
- Explosion proof/ATEX options — When equipped with the proper motor, can transfer flammable alcohol-based fluids and are suitable for use in hazardous locations
- High performance sealless pump
- Unique double suction impeller provides high flow rates and high discharge pressure
- Viscosity up to 2,000 cP
- Acids, bases, solvents†, flammables†, water treatment chemicals, cleaners, plating solutions, kidney dialysis solutions, sanitary, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)/AdBlue
- An ideal replacement for hand pumps
- Integral strainer
- Built-in hose, cord clips (EFP/EFV only)
- Light acids and bases, solvents†, plating solutions, sodium hypochlorite, cleaners, coolants, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)/AdBlue
†When pumping flammables or combustibles, use explosion-proof electric or air drive motors on stainless steel tubes with static protection kit.