New eBook: How to Transfer Corrosive Chemicals Safely Using Centrifugal Pumps
There are many variables to consider in the selection of the best centrifugal pump type with the correct materials of construction for chemical or corrosive applications. Improper selection can pose health and safety risks to people, property, and the environment due to corrosive liquids and their hazardous chemical and physical properties.
What You Will Learn
Our new 17-page eBook details centrifugal pump applications and specifications for use with corrosive chemicals. Contents include:
- What Are Corrosive Chemicals?
- Common Corrosive Chemicals
- Pump Application Considerations
- Centrifugal Pump Specifics
- Centrifugal Pump Head-Capacity Curve
- Selecting Proper Materials of Construction
- Pump Selection Process
- Information Sources